PhonePe - Content Manager (5-8 yrs)
PhonePe India's leading digital payments platform is looking to hire a Content Manager. You will be responsible for creating a content strategy for the PhonePe app. You will work with a team of marketing writers to make sure we effectively use content to achieve our business goals. The ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills and the ability to generate as well as review content. You should perform well under deadlines, have the ability to manage multiple projects and be detail oriented.
The content manager will oversee all the marketing content initiatives (which includes app content, the company blog and other marketing collateral) to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
- Develop PhonePe's content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term business goals
- Collaborate with business and design teams to plan the content calendar
- Create and publish engaging content
- Edit, proofread and improve the output of the other marketing writers
- Look at data to analyze and improve user engagement metrics
- Develop and own an editorial calendar and ensure the content team is on board
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to build customer
- At least 5-8 years writing/editing experience
- Should be familiar with different writing style: Web, longform etc
- Hands on experience with MS Office
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Masters in English/Journalism or a relevant field
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.