PhonePe - Company Secretary - LLB/LLM (7-16 yrs)
Designation: Company Secretary.
Role & Responsibility :
1. Preparing/Reviewing documents relating to the meeting of the board of directors/Shareholders as per the provisions of the Companies Act and Secretarial Standards.
2. Maintenance of Secretarial records under the Companies Act and Rules made there under,
3. Filing/Reviewing necessary e-Forms, Returns, etc. with the MCA authorities as required under the Companies Act.
4. Thorough understanding of the Companies Act, Rules, FEMA Guidelines, Secretarial Standards, etc.
5. Filing/Reviewing necessary forms with FEMA, RBI, etc.
6. Well versed with XBRL Filings, Preparing Annual Reports, Board Report, etc.
7. Drafting and Reviewing of Board Minutes/General Meeting Minutes.
8. Stakeholder Relationship with Directors, Shareholders, etc.
9. Able to independently handle physical board meetings
10. Responsible for all Secretarial Activities of the Group.
11. Drafting and reviewing of agreements and contracts.
12. Good understanding of PPI Guidelines, IRDA Regulations, MF Guidelines.
13. Assist in managing Intellectual Property Portfolio.
14. Assist in M&A Activities
Ideal Candidate should -
1. Must be a Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India
2. Must be a LLB, LLM will be an advantage
3. have an experience of 7-9 years
4. have strong communication skills