PhonePe - Company Secretary (5-8 yrs)
- To serve as Company Secretary for PhonePe's subsidiary
- To deliver high quality, efficient and effective company secretarial services to the Company.
- To provide up-to-date and relevant guidance on the application and interpretation of laws, regulations and policies relating to corporate governance and other laws applicable to the business including but not limited to Companies Act, 2013, FEMA and other applicable rules and regulations of RBI.
- Prepare all board papers/resolutions for execution.
- Safe keep of company seal, business licences, corporate registers and board/shareholders- minutes and resolutions, ensuring all registers (including share register) are up to date.
- Safe keep and maintain original contracts/ agreements including issued POAs by the Board or CEO.
- File reports or events with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs and/or other regulators on timely basis.
- File returns and reports in connection with the Foreign Direct Investment with RBI in a timely manner.
- To ensure there is a robust board & Shareholders- meeting planning & recording process in place including, but not limited to, rolling agendas in advance in timely manner, provision of board papers and liaison with the business.
- To provide up-to-date and relevant guidance to the Board, Directors (including training and induction) and the business on the application and interpretation of legislation, governance regulations and policies relating to corporate governance applicable to the business.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by Walmart's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct in compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations and guidelines.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Exercise authorities delegated by the Board of Directors and act in accordance with Articles of Association.
- An India qualified Company Secretary (ICSI Member) with at least 5 years post qualification experience gained ideally in an international environment within the digital/ information technology or fintech sector.
- A degree in law is desirable.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively across functions and jurisdictions.
- Person with good knowledge on FDI would be preferred.
- Detail oriented, good interpersonal skills and comfortable working in a fast moving, evolving, start-up environment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.