PhonePe - Associate Manager - Compensation & Benefits Admin (2-5 yrs)
The C&B Admin Associate Manager will program manage the entire gamut of reward programs for the organization,
key responsibilities include
- Project Management: Responsible for transition of existing and launch of new benefits administration processes/programs for PhonePe.
- Standardizing processes based on requirements and regulations; aligning recommended processes with HCMS (for example, Benefits tool); and facilitating approval from stakeholders.
- Responsible for supporting cyclical benefits and activities, such as enrollments, renewals, reporting and reconciliation.
- Continuous Improvement: Own overall service quality. Administer satisfaction surveys, analyse responses, Define and monitor benefit administration metrics, perform root cause analysis on defects and implement remediation; own continuous improvement strategy.
- Customer Service: Manage employee escalations, exceptions and appeals and provide advice and monitor resolution on full range of benefit and pension related topics.
- Vendor and Audit Management: Manage outside vendors providing benefit/ performing administration services. Certify periodic audits. Work closely with a local HR team, payroll, HR Shared Services, providers and vendors ensuring that the benefits administration is delivered consistently, and in line with contract/legal requirements
- Program Administration : Manage and administer the wellness and R&R programs of the organization
- Employee communications: maintain and execute on a benefits communication plan. Measure effectiveness of plans and make improvements to increase effectiveness.
- Partner with HR Systems(across Darwinbox and other vendor systems) for implementation of benefits.
- Analytics : Create dashboards and analyse periodic trends on various reward programs
Basic Qualifications :
- Relevant qualification in HR
- 3-5 years of experience in managing Benefits and other Reward programs
- Excellent Project and Program Management Abilities
- Collaboration and strong stakeholder management skills
- Data Analytics and Reporting Skills
- Attention to detail and analyse trends from large volumes of data
- Strong Written and verbal communication skills