Lead TA Partner at PhonePe
Views:288 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
PhonePe - Associate Manager - Ad Sales (5-10 yrs)
Pe PhonePe is Indias leading digital payments platform with over 400 million+ registered users. Using PhonePe, users can send and receive money, recharge mobile, DTH, data cards, pay at stores, make utility payments, buy gold, and make investments. PhonePe went live for customers in August 2016 and was the first non-banking UPI app and offered money transfer to individuals and merchants, recharges and bill payments to begin with. In 2017, PhonePe forayed into financial services with the launch of digital gold, providing users with a safe and convenient option to buy 24-karat gold securely on its platform. PhonePe has since launched Mutual Funds and Insurance products like tax-saving funds, liquid funds, international travel insurance, Corona Care, a dedicated insurance product for the COVID-19 pandemic among others.
PhonePe launched its Switch platform in 2018, and today its customers can place orders on over 300 apps including Ola, Myntra, IRCTC, Goibibo, RedBus, Oyo etc. directly from within the PhonePe mobile app. PhonePe is accepted at over 18 million merchant outlets across 500 cities nationally. Culture At PhonePe, we take extra care to make sure you give your best at work, Everyday! And creating the right environment for you is just one of the things we do. We empower people and trust them to do the right thing. Here, you own your work from start to finish, right from day one. Being enthusiastic about tech is a big part of being at PhonePe. If you like building technology that impacts millions, ideating with some of the best minds in the country and executing on your dreams with purpose and speed, join us!
PhonePe's advertising monetization vertical is tasked with the responsibility of building & monetizing growth solutions for marketers across consumer facing ecosystems. Over the last 6 years PhonePe has built a massive and heavily engaged user base of over 500 Mn users. Providing services in the fintech space enables PhonePe to effectively cater to both consumer & advertiser needs. Team is responsible for generating direct bottom line ad revenue via platform monetization. Core KPI will be absolute revenue driven from agencies aligned to the candidate.
- Open and scale agency business to gain larger spends within the marketing budgets of large marketing agencies in India Establish strong relationships with multiple stakeholders Commercial teams, Digital leads and Media planners within the Agency-Region specific teams Build strong 1:1 relationship with agency personnels and understand the spends across objectives, channels, and scope potential for PhonePe Ads
- Drive awareness for PhonePe Ads offerings within the agencies through roadshows, workshops and account depth discussions
- Deliver on the revenue target by establishing business development rigors & feedback loops for product on outcomes delivered & scope of further business.
- Handle outbound sales (hard/push sales) according to the business needs to penetrate the new accounts and new business lines deeper.
- Collaborate within Agencies to ensure inflow of campaign briefs from the key accounts and various industries to gain larger spend share from the Agency PhonePe
Full Time Employee Benefits (Not applicable for Intern or Contract Roles) :
Insurance Benefits - Medical Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Accidental Insurance, Life Insurance Wellness Program - Employee Assistance Program, Onsite Medical Center, Emergency Support System Parental Support - Maternity Benefit, Paternity Benefit Program, Adoption Assistance Program, Day-care Support Program Mobility Benefits - Relocation benefits, Transfer Support Policy, Travel Policy Retirement Benefits - Employee PF Contribution, Flexible PF Contribution, Gratuity, NPS, Leave Encashment Other Benefits - Higher Education Assistance, Car Lease, Mobile & Broadband Reimbursements, Salary Advance Policy Working at PhonePe is a rewarding experience! Great people, a work environment that thrives on creativity, the opportunity to take on roles beyond a defined job description are just some of the reasons you should work with us.
Read more about PhonePe on our blog.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.