PhonePe - Assistant Manager - Technology Audit (4-9 yrs)
PhonePe :: Assistant Manager Technology Audit
- Perform internal audits and process reviews for functions to assess the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the established internal controls and procedures
- Lead and perform control design assessments; Lead walkthroughs, identifying controls in the processes/ functions/ products/services, etc.
- Identify key areas of risk within processes and propose appropriate controls with the objective of mitigating the risks and increasing efficiency
- Responsible for operational testing of the controls (test scripts), including validation procedures.
- Evaluate the testing scripts on a regular basis to ensure changes are incorporated
- Evaluate the corrective action plans received from reviewee for appropriateness and/or Sufficiency. Collaborate with relevant functions to ensure timely closure of corrective action plans.
- Report on status of implementation of management action plans
- Work with 2nd line of defence Compliance functions to align audit activity
- Demonstrate skills to lead auditors, remain flexible, prioritize and maintain a strong attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong collaboration and project management skills to complete quality work on the time with budgeted resources.
Essential Skills & Qualification:
- Bachelor's/PG degree with focus on Information Systems required
- Sound understanding of control environment, compliance and risk frameworks such as CoBIT; COSO; ISO standards, etc.
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in relevant field
- Working knowledge and experience in SOX programs / IT systems/ General Computer controls / Cybersecurity etc.
- Experience in performing Technology Audits / IT Operations reviews / Integrated Audits
- Effective Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Be able to work in a fast-paced role with competing priorities. Adaptable to project requirements and does what is required to get the job done
- Demonstrate ability for seamless execution, continuous improvement and problem solving
Preferred Skills & Qualification:
- Experience in BFSI / FinTech companies
- Experience integrating data analytics in audits
- CISA / CIA / CFE related certification
- Big 4 experience
- Working at PhonePe is a rewarding experience! Great people, a work environment that thrives on creativity, the opportunity to take on roles beyond a defined job description are just some of the reasons you should work with us.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.