PhonePe - Assistant Manager - Business Finance (2-4 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Business Finance
Experience : 2 to 4 Years
Preferred candidates from start-ups, FMCG and retail companies in Business Finance or FP&A
Education : Preferably CA. MBA (premier institute) is good to have.
Individual Contributor, Hands On Role
- Creating business MIS - weekly, monthly and annual. Reporting business performance to company leaders
- Creating long term strategic road maps, annual operating plan (AOP), monthly plans for the business
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to various stakeholders while recommending further courses of action
- Analyse sales, costs, pricing, margins, variable contributions and the actual performance compared to the business plans for the month or the year
- Analyse relevant data and develop trends and projections for the business growth & finances (annual and monthly)
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for growth and cost-reduction opportunities
- Correspond with other functions, discuss and agree on future paths to be taken.
- Experience in B2C businesses with previous possible roles in Business Finance or FP&A
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Business acumen, Analytical approach, understanding of general business development and operations would be a plus point
- Advanced skills in excel and strong skills in PowerPoint.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.