Senior Manager - HR at Phoenix Mills
Views:1052 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Phoenix Mills - General Manager - Operations (12-15 yrs)
List major responsibilities, that you have, to achieve the key objectives
- Develop and deploy the mall management strategy and implement policies and processes related to parking, house-keeping, horticulture, pest control and facade cleaning across all the malls and common area in coordination with Centre Director
- Prepare an overall budget for the Operations department incorporating operations, security and engineering expenses after reviewing the annual/quarterly
- Ensure adherence to the budget assigned for the various activities/ areas of operations (such as Engineering, Parking, House-keeping etc.)
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with all retailers by interacting with them on a regular basis and resolve their issues
- Monitor the completion of leasing administration process by the retailer, provide with Occupant's Manual and monitor adherence to all policies/procedures related to store display, logistics, garbage, mall timings etc.
- Identify potential agencies for House-keeping, Parking, Horticulture, fulfilling the pre-defined criteria and conduct the empanelment of the same.
- Ensure adherence to the defined/ desired timelines for resolution of retailer complaints through Smile Centres
- Defining the Service Standards for the Engineering, housekeeping, security agency in line with corporate standards and also develop the deployment plan with the teams.
- Define Parking Guidelines / Rules for the Parking operations and ensure parking revenue maximization through efficient utilization of parking space, and improving the overall service levels
- Drives the development and implementation of the maintenance strategy with the Chief Engineer across all the equipment / systems within the property; covering aspects of preventive and break-down maintenance, in order to provide a comfortable and secure environment for customers.
- Liaise with local municipal authorities/ government and other regulatory bodies along with the Manager - Liaison and ensure that all permissions/ licenses are in place
- Maintain the Retailer Satisfaction, Retailer relationship, Agency Relationship & Customer satisfaction
- FLS, Security and Parking - Zero tolerance for FLS and ensuring all equipment installations are always in healthy working condition. Appropriate security measures without offending the customers and ensuring smooth ingress egress of cars with minimum time and maximizing the parking revenue
- Engineering and Projects - Best practices to be followed. Strong planning , least inconvenience to customers/retailers and sticking to timelines with no compromise on the quality
- Training - Trainings on different modules to refresh the technical/soft skills of work force and keeping a tab in ensuring that regular trainings are imparted to entire workforce
- Revenue Maximization and Collection - Additional revenue streams to be explored like storage space, optimum utilization of parking space, concierge desk, other value add services to enhance the experience and revenue. etc
- Events Execution- Working in very close coordination with Marketing team and ensuring smooth flow of event without compromising on the overall quality
- Cost Control- More vendor development and vendor relationship to keep a cost under check and as per market rates. Value/material engineering to keep the cost within/below budgets