Lead Talent Acquisition at Phoenix Agrifoods
Views:2792 Applications:307 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:125
Phoenix Agrifoods - Finance Controller (10-15 yrs)
The primary purpose of this position is to manage and direct daily finance and accounting activities; ensuring that proper accounting and recording of company transactions are performed in an accurate and timely manner; and producing financial and other key reports for management. He/she will be creating and managing monthly/annual reports of the organizations to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts. Apart from this, the person will supervise and manage financial department staff, including accountants and financial assistance.
Accounts & Cost Control :
- Corporate Accounts Closing and Flashing of all Monthly, Quarterly & Yearly Reports in Strict timelines given by Corporate Centre Dubai
- Costing & Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Monthly Financial statements; Profit or Loss Account, Balance Sheet
- Analysis for review & sign-off with the stakeholders
- Finalization of annual accounts as per Indian Accounting Standard & INDAS
Tax Management :
- Experience in Direct Taxation-T.D.S, Tax Audit, Transfer Pricing, Company Income Tax Computation, Deferred Tax, Indirect Taxation - GST, Customs, Drawback, Refund of GST, Returns.
- Coordinating with Internal Desk Finance teams and finalize at Entity Level
- Opex & Capex budget preparations.
- Management MIS Reports like Position Sheet, M2M, Inventory, Sales Order Book etc
- Understanding of BOM & Input-Output analysis with Production, QA/QC team
- Cost monitoring & cost cutting initiatives
- Sales & Operations Planning /Demand Management Functions
- Coordinating the monthly S&OP & demand forecast meeting to ensure accurate forecast of production & material requirements
- Ensure clear communication of agreed plan from the S&OP meetings & follow through to ensure orders are placed in line with agreed plan
- Follow up on shipments & highlight any risk or opportunities versus monthly forecast
Required Competencies :
- Chartered Accountant with strong accounting skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Dynamic nature with excellent communication & analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.