Consultant at Philips Global Business Service
Views:1420 Applications:211 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Philips - GBS Knowledge Management Specialist (10-15 yrs)
GBS Knowledge Management Specialist
Reporting to: Hub Leader.
Job location: Chennai
Job Purpose :
- GBS KM Specialist collects and assesses as-is transition documents, route these to standard GBS KM platform and move it when ready to ARIS.
- Introduces KM Tooling and supports KT phase of Transition; makes sure all knowledge is captured in some form during the early phases of Transition
- Collects possible process improvements and required adaptations, collaborates with Operations for CI initiatives.
- Creates shared knowledge culture within Hubs and on Global level.
- Assessment of currently available work instructions and further process documentation; needs to be compiled by function, by role, by location, by process, by tool
- Storage of all as-is documentation needs on one platform
- Cleaning up documentation; compiled documentation needs to be analyzed for duplication, overlapping and outdated content
- Drive document creation and storage, identify gaps in documentation and define next steps to get gaps filled
- Compile and standardize GBS process documentation; maintain by updating documentation together with BPE- s/BPO- s
- Establish standard knowledge management and knowledge transfer tooling for GBS
- Launch standardization projects across GBS
- Map processes, control and report out to Hub Leads
- Train people on Knowledge Management approach in GBS
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Business or related field
- Experience in process mapping/process transformation/knowledge management
- Demonstrated interest in and capacity to deliver knowledge management and/or organizational learning programs
- Stakeholder management
- Ability to function in a dynamic and changing environment with high attention to detail
- Good influencing and relationship building skills
- Change management skills
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent command of English (both verbal and written)
- Adaptability / Flexibility