Sr. Manager Human Resources at PharmEasy
Views:745 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
PharmEasy - Senior Manager/Manager - Investor Relations - Strategy Team (4-8 yrs)
Senior Manager/Manager - Investor Relations (Strategy Team)
About PharmEasy :
- Launched in 2015, PharmEasy is pharmacy made easy! Started with the sole purpose of making healthcare accessible and affordable to all, PharmEasy today is India's leading and most trusted online healthcare aggregator in the country. We help patients connect with local pharmacy stores and diagnostic centres to fulfil their extensive medical needs. We believe that everyone should have access to good health. Thus, through our services, we ensure you get access to the best and most genuine health products, with the highest savings in the shortest time possible.
- Today, we deliver medicines in 1000+ cities in India, covering 22000+ pin codes. We offer diagnostic test services across Mumbai including Thane, Navi Mumbai, Kalyan & Dombivali, Delhi with Noida, Gurgaon, Faridabad & Ghaziabad, Chennai, Pune, Ahmedabad, and Gandhi Nagar, Surat, Vadodara, Lucknow, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, and Jaipur.
In addition to making healthcare accessible to all, through our technological innovations, we aim to revolutionize the healthcare system by:
A) Making the industry data driven by providing doctors and patients the most accurate information to make decisions
B) Making healthcare a universal right by making it quantum's cheaper and accessible
C) Constructing a feedback loop for pharma companies enabling them to make better drugs to combat diseases like never
D) Eradicating fake medicines which contribute 30% of drug volume in India
E) Reducing drug dependency and drug abuse And, to do so, we are looking for like-minded and talented folks to join our growing family!
Sr. Manager/Manager-Investor Relations (Fund Raising)
- Will be closely working with the finance team, will review on business. will be looking into individual business
- Develop investor confidence and belief in the company's vision and strategy for delivering shareholder value
- Develop a robust investor relations strategy and framework
- Create and manage a strong reputation by demonstrating consistent and clear communication between internal and external parties
- Manage equity research and investor relationships
- Provide insights on market activity and present them to the leadership team
- Analyse and present financial trends, competitor behavior, shareholder issues, and anything else that could impact the business
- Responsible for overseeing and managing quarterly earnings and conference calls
- Work with legal counsel to ensure compliance on regulatory matters.
- MBA or Graduate -Tier one institute
- 4 + years of experience in dealing with investors and a strong track record of creating positive relations with the investor community and Equity Research Analysts
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the capital markets, as well as a thorough understanding of key metrics for companies in the industry
- Intimately familiar with financial modelling techniques and valuation methods used