Senior Manager Human Resources at PharmEasy
Views:2001 Applications:543 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
PharmEasy - Manager - HR Business Partner (4-10 yrs)
About PharmEasy :
Launched in 2015, & now a Unicorn PharmEasy is pharmacy made easy! Started with the sole purpose of making healthcare accessible and affordable to all, PharmEasy today is India's leading and most trusted online healthcare aggregator in the country. We help patients connect with local pharmacy stores and diagnostic centres to fulfil their extensive medical needs. We believe that everyone should have access to good health. Thus, through our services, we ensure you get access to the best and most genuine health products, with the highest savings in the shortest time possible
Job Description : HR Business Partner
Location : Mumbai
Job Role :
1) We are seeking an experienced and results-driven HR Business Partner to align our HR initiatives and functions with business objectives and business needs.
2) Duties for the HR Business Partner will include aligning staff to business objectives, recruiting the right talent, enhancing staff performance, supporting employee development, enhancing recruitment efforts, planning strategic HR initiatives, running orientation and onboarding processes, communicating role expectations, designing succession plans, maintaining staff relations, updating policies and practices, and overseeing wellness and health initiatives.
3) Your experience in human resources management will aid our organization in adding value to overall business objectives, providing HR solutions, resolving personnel grievances, retaining a talented workforce, and ensuring compliance with regulations.
4) HR generalist role to front end onboarding, performance management, salary reviews, L & D etc. for the employees based out of ASMC
1) Graduate/PG/MBA - HR
2) A strong knowledge of HR Functions and best practices
3) Excellent people management skills
What's in store for you?
1) Work in a fast-paced start up environment.