Recruiter at PharmEasy
Views:2643 Applications:541 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
PharmEasy - Executive Assistant (5-12 yrs)
Help founders achieve higher effectiveness by enabling in the areas of (1) strategy (2) prioritization (3) interface preparation (4) cross-functional project management (5) investor relations
Interacting with Leadership/Management
1. Expands Team's Bandwidth and Resources :
- The right EA has the skill and experience to integrate themselves into an organization quickly and assess issues that serve as barriers to a team or organisation operating at maximum effectiveness.
- Strategic lead on high-profile projects
2. Relationship Builder - An EA must be well connected with those reporting into a leader and others across the organisation to influence outcomes. This cross-functional perspective not only helps garner support for the leadership team, but also fosters long-term partnerships that are critical to organisational success.
3. Act as Strategic Thought Partner to the co-founder(s)
- Help co-founders to identify and prioritise what problems to solve;
- Handle important and meaningful projects/tasks that do not naturally fit the job descriptions of an executive, team, or line of a function.
- Manage special and cross-departmental projects.
- Setting a leaders' strategic priorities: Helping a leader identify the areas where they must direct their focus and identifying metrics for success. Revisiting regularly and evaluating progress.