Executive Recruiter at Vbeyond Pvt. Ltd.
Views:243 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Pharma Analytics Role - Life Sciences (10-19 yrs)
Excellent Job opportunity for Pharma Analytics
Experience: 10 + years into Pharma Analytics
Location: Delhi NCR
Required Skills & Experience:
Must have skills: Tableau / Power BI, SQL, Excellent Communication, Excel, PowerPoint, Analytical Skills, Problem solving, Written and Verbal Communication, Stakeholder management, Work as a team.
- Technical Skills: Advanced excel, PowerPoint, SQL, Tableau / PowerBI, Hands on experience in R / Python / SAS would be an advantage
- Domain knowledge in healthcare with working knowledge of various datasets used in the pharmaceutical industry
- Life sciences domain knowledge (5+ years)
- Good client communications (verbal and written)
- Data Analysis, Descriptive Analysis and Ability to handle Large volumes of Data for Ad-hoc analysis and Standard Business Reporting - 5+ years
- Knowledge of different pharma data sources - IQVIA, Flatiron, SHS, EMR / HER data, etc.
- Commercial Analytics Experience in Life science required
- Data analysis and Reporting capability
- Experience of working with offshore / onshore teams
- Empathy, adaptability and emotional intelligence
- Close attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset
- Self-discipline for planning and organizing tasks
- Aptitude for, and enjoyment of working in teams
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Partner with the Clients' Analytics teams to identify, scope, and execute analytics efforts that answer business questions, solve business needs, and add business value.
- Maintain a broad understanding of pharmaceutical sales, marketing and operations and develop analytical solutions in these areas.
- Manage reporting activities, build analytics-based reporting to provide enhanced business insights to clients
- Manage communication with stakeholders across functions and understand business requirements on regular basis
- Lead and guide the team independently or with little support to implement & deliver complex project assignments.
- Provide strategic leadership to the team by building new capabilities within the group and identifying business opportunities
- Set up KPI and business rules to answer business questions. Synthesize and communicate results to clients.