HR at TERRALS TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
Views:2104 Applications:436 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:157
Phablecare - Brand Lead/Brand Head (8-15 yrs)
Phablecare - Brand Lead/Brand Head - (Preferred FMCG)
Company & Position Description: Head Brand Marketing - Phablecare
Who are We?
Phable, a three-year-old health tech start-up, is focussed on serving patients with chronic lifestyle diseases, namely diabetes, hyper tension, thyroid and cholesterol to manage their disease better and doctors treating such patients to ensure better treatment outcomes.
The Phable Mission
- The Phable team is on a mission revolutionize how chronic diseases are managed in India. Phable believes that with a combination of technology, expertise and nudges (timely information and guidance) it is possible to help chronic disease patients and doctors ensure better treatment outcomes and help sufferers 'stay on top' of their ailments, enhance the quality of life and in the longer run reduce the financial burden of chronic diseases.
- The Phable App / platform is at the conjunction of a number of mega trends in health care and consumer retail - Tele-medicine, Big data and Analytics, EMR and e-commerce. The Core functionality of the Phable App allows patients and doctors to connect together over vital parameters that indicate the treatment and disease progression. Basis information that is updated regularly, the Doctor is able to remotely monitor every patient under his or her care and intervene appropriately.
- To enable this real time visibility of data for both patients and doctors the company has built the world's largest integration with medical IoT devices. The product allows a single destination (Phable App) to store and analyze a range of data automatically pulled-in from devices, self-input data by the user as well electronic medical records (EMR) of doctor.
- In addition to the core functionality offered by the App, the company offers a host of curated secondary services that help in treatment, management of disease and make the associated lifestyle easy and convenient. In addition to providing relevant services to the Phable users, these services also provide an additional source of monetisation of Phable App.
- Today the company has over 7000 expert doctors available on the platform. With more doctors getting added the App platform allows patients and caregivers to stay connected with their 'own' (current) doctors or discover new expert doctors from whom they can seek help.
- The company has seen strong initial traction in acquiring ~ 7000 doctors and 1,250,000 patients / caregivers to its ecosystem. This success has allowed the company to attract funding from leading venture capitalists as well as health care companies. In addition the company has tie-ups with leading device manufacturers, hospital chains, insurers and epharmacy and diagnostic chains.
- To meet the growth ambitions of the company, the team would like to in the next 2 years scale the platform to serve 60,000+ doctors and 10 million+ chronic disease sufferers.
The Work environment:
- Phable is a fast paced dynamic yet employee friendly organisation. Given the stage of the organisation and the scorching pace of growth it offers employees an opportunity to make an impact on the health care industry.
- As a senior member of the team you would also have a chance to work closely with visionary founders and be guided by them and have great learning opportunities. The team is smart, open and collaborative is constantly seeking ways to do things better.
- Work contributions and impact are recognised and rewarded. The company focusses on the mental and physical well-being of the employees.
Head of Brand Marketing - Phablecare
- The Head of Brand Marketing will have an opportunity to build and shape a unique health tech / Digital Therapeutics brand that has the ambition to become one of the leading consumer brands in India.
- Phable's success depends on both the successful acquisition of consumers as well as doctors to the platform and the incumbent is expected to deliver on the mandate across customer segments.
Key Responsibility Areas and illustrative deliverables are outlined as follows :
- Devise the brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for the short, medium & long term
- Oversee customer personas, customer insights, customer segmentation strategy, and target the right customer with the right message.
- Drive NPS, Top of Mind awareness, and Brand Recognition and ensure continuous improvements.
- Building Compelling brand equity with both patients and doctors
a. Be the custodian for the Phable brand and drive the equity
b. Develop and deploy impactful communications working in partnership with one of the leading creative agencies within the country.
c. Strengthen consumer engagement through impactful and creative brand building / brand activation programs.
d. Shaping a superior product experience (in partnership with the product and customer satisfaction teams)
- Managing Media Investments
- Strategic allocation and deployment of media investments across a range of traditional and digital channels designed for maximum impact.
- The investments represent the fuel for consumer acquisition and the incumbent is expected to balance user acquisition goals with building longer term brand equity.
- Product Marketing / Communication Innovations
- Translate compelling product features into communication programs to drive user engagement and superior product experience.
- Own, Develop and deploy an innovation and communications road map that will drive consumer acquisition, engagement and equity
- In addition to these deliverables the candidate will be a key member of the leadership team of Phable, working closely with the founders and the other functions to impact the trajectory and performance of the business.
The Right candidate :
- The right candidate would have the intellectual fire power, energy and leadership values and be keen to make a significant impact In and on a fast paced start up.
- The ideal candidate would have 8-10 years or more of brand building experience in developing and deploying brand marketing and innovation activities with leading consumer goods or services organisations.
In addition to a strong track record
- consumer focus and empathy,
- comfort with numbers,
- an ability to channel and inspire creativity and delivery from an extended team of creative, media agencies and
- an ability to work together with a team of people with diverse sill sets in furthering the brand marketing agenda
The above all would define the right candidate and help him or her deliver successfully in the role.
An MBA or equivalent from a top tier school would be desirable but not essential.
- The compensation would be competitive.
- An opportunity to create wealth through stock options(ESOPs) is definitely on offer