P&G - Security Manager (5-8 yrs)
- P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we're the world's largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We've spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
- The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
- Are you passionate about playing a vital role in helping to build the Company's business while maintaining its safety and security? Do you love challenges and would like the experience to become a corporate security and provide advice on a breadth of legal security management to the business?
Meaningful work from Day One :
- Procter & Gamble is the largest consumer goods company in world. You will be given the opportunity to do meaningful work with important responsibilities from Day 1, build and develop your expertise in one of the best organizations in the world, and benefit from tools and resources that help you enable our people and organizations to perform at their peak.
- You will join a global community of talented and motivated co-workers who are among the world's best at what they do and you will get to connect our people to P&G's Purpose so they can touch and improve more lives and deliver stronger, more effective business results.
Key Responsibilities :
Responsible for the protection of people and assets at all Health Care sites (Offices, Plants and Distribution Centers) in India. Under instruction and guidance from the Indian Sub continent Global Security Leader, this person will have direct responsibility for the following work :
- Implement Physical security policies, procedures and operational processes that minimize threats and protect the organization.
- Implement Physical security standards to include risk assessment and controls, process validation
- Lead and manage a range of site level investigations.
- Risk assessment of issues with potential impact to site, employees, or operations
- Post annual security assessments, corrective Action Planning and follow-up to close gaps.
- Site-level Security Awareness and culture building activities.Site-level Crisis management program deployment and follow-up
- Transportation security and interaction with Physical Distribution team personnel
- Develop strong working relationships with internal partners, peers and local government and regulatory agencies
- Develop and deliver training that supports Global security policy
- In addition, to the above-mentioned responsibilities, this role will also support Global Security on complex or high-impact investigations and projects, as needed.
Skills required :
- Physical Security
- Incident Management & Investigations
- Crisis Management
- Business Continuity
- Risk Assessment & Mitigation
- Travel Security
- Executive protection
- Supply Chain Security
- External Relationship / Networking
Additional Soft Skills :
- Strong communicator with ability to influence across levels of diverse audiences.
- Relationship builder skilled at working successfully within a team to deliver results.
- Creative & analytical thinker capable of analyzing complex challenges and delivering dedicated support.
- Ability to provide direction, build consensus and earn confidence and trust at all levels across the organization
- Educational Qualifications and Experience
- University degree
- 5 to 8 years of relevant security management experience in private sector multinationals with preference for experience working in the FMCG industry
- Experience in handling a broad range of security program management including incident management, crisis management and investigative experience.
- Sound understanding of applicable laws and regulations.
Dedication from us :
- You'll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility, in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you'll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. It is not just about what you'll do, but how you'll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
What we offer :
- Continuous mentorship - you will collaborate with passionate peers and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and supportive work environment - employees are at the centre, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Just So You Know :
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak
Job locations : Maharashtra, India
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well