P&G - Business Process Expert - Order Management (2-5 yrs)
ORDER MANAGEMENT BUSINESS PROCESS EXPERT
- P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we're the world's largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We've spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
- The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters
Role Description : Business Process Expert
- This is a regional role with responsibility of order management business processes.
- The person needs to provide expertise and support the changes in order management field including new projects, automation, Industry changes. the person needs to demonstrate the regional network and develop him/her as centre of quality.
- Customer Service Organization(Vendor Led Inventory, Order Acquisition, Order Management, and Accounts Receivable)) Business Process Authority is a person with deep understanding of a broad range of existing business processes in CSO that quickly recognizes the needs of the business and can crystallize that understanding in a way that empowers others, reduces risk, and increases the quality of solutions.
- CSO Business Process Authority is encouraged to achieve advanced level of proficiency of their work processes and be proficient in the ways that enterprise software applications support the business processes while taking into consideration relevant key integration points with other rows as they craft solutions that automate the efficient processes for the company.
- In this role, you will have the opportunity to: broaden your experience in the different CSO business processes; have end to end engagement in improvements from strategic definition through implementation; have access and visibility to Global Operations and Global Business Units, interacting on the strategic way forward for the business process area.
- Drive a simplified process that meets control and policy guidelines as a standard solution and serve as adoption leader for this standard. The work scope is a defined set of business processes (i.e. Vendor Led Inventory, Order Acquisition, Order Management, and Accounts Receivable). This role is considered both Regional and Global.
Job Skills/Qualifications :
- SAP Knowledge SD consulting experience
- Order/Shipping/Billing related work experience
- FMCG experience is preferred
Dedication from us :
- You'll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility, in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you'll receive outstanding training to help you become a leader in your field. It is not just about what you'll do, but how you'll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and encouraged.
What we offer :
- Continuous mentorship - you will collaborate with passionate peers and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and supportive work environment - employees are at the centre, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Just So You Know :
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: - Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak.
Job locations : Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Job Type : Full-time
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.