P&G - Associate Manager - Legal/Brand Protection (5-8 yrs)
Company Description :
Begin a meaningful career right here.
Job Description :
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we're the world- s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We've spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters
Global Brand Protection is the function which protects our business from counterfeit products. The function has a regional brand protection manager in each key P&G region supported by a global Centre of Excellence from other key fields such as forensics, intelligence and packaging development. In this role, you will be the single point of contact responsible for leading and promoting anti-counterfeiting work in the Region and working with the E-IMEA Operations Group Brand Protection leader and Center of Excellence to implement our key brand protection strategies:
1. You will work to assess counterfeit threats.
2. Educate and update regional business and marketing leaders on counterfeit issues.
3. Locate, recruit, manage and train third party investigators in each country to assist with investigations
4. Ensuring our standard FCPA contract is in place and our company' s PVPs and compliance laws are followed.
5. Manage and provide oversight on all advised investigative efforts to ensure the quality, validity, and appropriate scope of the investigation.
6. Develop effective relationships with customs and law enforcement
7. Report all results and intelligence on a regular basis within brand protection databases
8. Work with sales to enable direct coverage of genuine products following raids and seizures
9. Meticulously plan and manage the budget, ensuring that fiscal responsibility is practiced and demonstrated in line with expectations and within purchasing guidelines.
10. Fully understand and uniformly apply the brand protection standards, practices, and CBAs contained within the SOP (Standard Operating Procedures).
Requirements (skills / experiences) for the role:
- Knowledge of the risk and threats presented to the Company by counterfeiting Knowledge of tactics utilized by counterfeiters to infiltrate the legitimate market with fake goods.
- Understanding of anti-counterfeiting legislative practices, including prosecutorial options. Deep knowledge of approaches to brand protection matters and level of interest therein, and framework of Custom’s practices at ports directly affecting product supplies.
- Leadership: Ability to build effective internal and external networks, use the scale of P&G as well as all components of a multi-functional team, and exude a broad spirit of collaboration across all aspects.
- Demonstrated willingness and integrity are paramount, as is the ability to influence resources and ensure clear communication of / unwavering progress towards goals & objectives.
- Communication: Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Innovation & Critical Thinking
- Attention to Detail: Ability to maintain consistent awareness of/compliance to policy & procedure, FCPA requirements, WBCM, etc, demonstrated unquestioned integrity, are critical attributes.
- Financial Acumen: Ownership of objectives through exhibiting a quality thinking & management approach.
Job Type - PERMANENT
Job Time - FULL TIME
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.