Manager Talent Acquisition at Pernod Ricard India
Views:1524 Applications:283 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Pernod Ricard India - Procurement Manager/Regional Lead - Market Bottles (5-12 yrs)
Manager - Procurement(Regional Lead- Market Bottles)
The incumbent will be responsible to lead the expansion of market bottle network for PRI across the manufacturing units in respective Region - North, South, East & West.
- Preparing roadmap for the region to build supply network of market bottles
- Developing robust supply network of market bottles in the region.
- Identifying new vendors, assessing them from PRI quality standards
- Facilitating quality audit of the vendors
- Implementing PRI SOPs at vendor site with the help from quality team
- Developing improvement plan of existing/new vendors & work on it along with quality team
- Providing key inputs to the national market bottle lead to negotiate with the vendors
- Keeping a track of input costs (cullet, packing, freight, chemicals etc) & looking to optimize the costs
- Complete all vendor onboarding formalities e.g. audit, legal agreement sign off, necessary approvals etc
- Driving vendor support program for identified market bottle vendors of the region
- Strengthening vendor relationship
- Publishing MIS at vendor/unit level to track the performances
- Resolving vendor issues to ensure uninterrupted supply chain of market bottles
- Competition benchmarking & region level benchmarking within PRI
- Exploring new technologies to improve bottle washing process
- KPIs (Measures of Success for this role)
- Adding market bottle capacity to meet region level targets
- Develop 1-2 mega vendors (75k cs+/month) in the region in year-1 & sustain/expand them in year-2 & 3
- Identify scope to reduce cost of market bottle vendors through returnable packaging/sale of scrap boxes etc
INTERNALLY: Manufacturing, Quality, Finance
- PRI vendors
- External agencies/consultants
QUALIFICATION : Bachelor's Degree in engineering or Post Graduate in any field
EXPEREINCE: 5 years+ of procurement experience preferably in beer or IMFL industries
Should have handled Market Bottles responsibility for at least 2 years
- Experience of respective geographical region is desirable.
- Experience working with JDE P2P Module is beneficial
PRI LEADERSHIP COMPETENCIES:
- Deliver through Collaboration - Achieves results while balancing rigorous planning and flexible transversal collaboration. Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Growth Mindset - Forward thinking, embodying a vision that translates into inspiring strategies. Thrives in a complex and changing world deploying resources effectively and efficiently.
- Open & Authentic - Person who instill trust, engage teams by giving and receiving feedback and constantly fostering open dialogue.
- Bold & Agile - Decisive and courageous even in the face of difficult & complex situations and always learns from past experiences. Stepping up to address difficult issues, saying what needs to be said in a respectful way.
- Good networking skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint
- Understanding of costing concepts
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong Analytical Skills & knack of problem solving
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.