Consultant HR at Skillventory
Views:503 Applications:177 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Performance Management Role - Human Resources - Bank (8-15 yrs)
Leading Private Sector Bank
Roles & Responsibilities :
1. Implementation of PMF Framework :
- Ensure implementation of the PMF framework across the Bank.
- Implementation of the performance management framework in line with Vision, Mission, and Values of the bank.
2. Goal Setting Process :
- Work closely with Business Heads and help them draft the Goal sheets in line with the Organisation's Goal sheet.
- Ensure Organisation wide Team member's goals are set in line with the department goals and in line with the larger organization goals.
- Timely completion of the Goal-setting process across the bank.
3. Running the Mid-Year Performance Assessment :
- Ensure timely launch and running of the mid-year performance Assessment.
- Ensure performance management systems are configured in line with New PMF framework for the bank.
- Provide training to all executives, managers, and employees on the process, the steps involved, their responsibilities, and the benefits to be gained by all.
- Provide managers with regular training on how to give feedback as well as on how to coach and develop their employees.
4. Annual Performance :
- Ensure the timely launch and running of the Annual performance Assessment program.
- Ensure timely completion of the Annual performance appraisals.
- Ensure implementation of a fair and Transparent performance management system across the bank.
5. Job Descriptions and Evaluation :
- Ensure standard Job descriptions are present for all roles across the bank.
- Ensure timely updation and changes in the job descriptions as per the new PMF framework for the Bank.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.