Senior Consultant at Wenger & Watson
Views:698 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Performance & Demand Generation Marketing Leader - IT (14-20 yrs)
We are handling an assignment with leading company into building a revolutionary AI based assistant- to transform how sales conversations are conducted. Our product gives you incredible insights into the last mile of customer-salesperson interactions. Here you will get to work on the latest tech in AI, including Deep Neural networks, Advanced Speech to text Engines, NLP, Machine learning, and cutting-edge UI technologies.
- You will own the budget & strategic execution of digital advertising across Search, Social, Display, Video and Podcast channels.
- Lead the Digital team including hiring and developing in-house talent, and owning agency and vendor relationships.
- Run our website conversion rate optimization program to generate more demo, pricing, and content downloads from key web pages.
- Work closely with Marketing Ops on data pipelines, campaign-level revenue reporting, and web development process.
- Partner with the ABM team to ensure coverage on our target accounts within upmarket segments everywhere they go on the digital web.
- Align with creative and content teams on best-fit content for the audience, product positioning, and the post-click experience.
- You'll partner closely with the Enterprise sales team to select the right target accounts, and then develop & launch programs to win those top logos.
- Measure and report on Enterprise ABM programs with actionable insights
- Everything above and more to help contribute to the team's goal of maximizing our footprint in the Enterprise segment and building our brand upmarket
- Work with Public relations agencies in improving brand awareness
- Write press releases and other external communications to promote the brand.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.