Recruitment Team at PepsiCo
Views:8982 Applications:1994 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
PepsiCo - Senior Manager - Strategy (3-5 yrs)
Industry - FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Category - Sales & Marketing
Skills - Strategy, Planning,M&A
Job Type - Permanent
Description - Main Purpose:
- This role has the responsibility of supporting both the Sr. Director Strategy and Sr Manager Strategy, performing and coordinating key strategic and M&A initiatives by supporting market, benchmarking, and competitive intelligence analyses.
- This individual will be instrumental in data gathering and financial modeling activities as part of the team's accountability in producing top-notch quality deliverables for senior management at the local, regional, and global levels. The candidate should be comfortable with significant financial modeling and valuation content, and should be able to express findings in executive level slide formats.
- Provide thought partnership to business partners and Senior Executives on a broad range of business-critical topics
- Serve as the analytics point-person on projects, applying logical and creative thinking to drive to fact-based insights
- Demonstrate strong leadership and influence management skills, including the ability to challenge the status quo
- Build project deliverables in partnership with project leaders
- Assist in the planning and execution of the Enterprise Strategic Planning Process
- Execute against time-sensitive requests from the SVP-AMENA Strategy, Sr Director-India Strategy, and cross-functional business partners
- Maintain an external mindset, including staying on top of consumer, competitive, and macroeconomic / geopolitical trends
- Contribute to capability building for the entire Global Strategy function (e.g. Recruiting, Training, Knowledge Management, etc)
Contact - PepsiCo
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.