PepsiCo - PBNA Insights Reporting Analyst (7-14 yrs)
Current information about the job:
Position/Job Code Title: PBNA Insights Reporting Analyst (Bubly)
Proposed Level : L7
Reports to (Current Manager and Title) :Brand Insights Lead
Function : GBS
Sub-function Insights & Analytics
Sector : PBNA
Region/Bu (Org Lvl 4) India Hub
Work Country Location : Hyderabad, India
Main Purpose :
In a few sentences, describe the main objective, purpose and scope of the role.
The PBNA Insights Reporting Analysts role will work primarily with Sparkling team where his/her role will be focused on enhancing and automating business reporting to fuel stronger, faster business performance insight for the PBNA Marketing and Insights teams. This includes connecting multiple data sources through curated metrics and developing calculated metrics to focus on the key outcome and diagnostic measures. A critical element of this role is to be able to deliver the strategic presentation focused around future Growth for PepsiCo.
The roles scope is full PBNA with a focus on Sparkling segment while supporting Trademark Bubly.
The role will have short-term responsibilities for knowledge transfer from the business and effectively establishing business process and communication methods with teams they support; both are crucial requirements to enabling the organization to deliver answers to on-going business questions
- Execute against team charter (SLA) for Reporting & Analytics for PBNA
- Execute market, portfolio, and brand level reporting of Marketing KPI performance (utilizing dashboards, templated decks, and reporting tools)
- Execute market, portfolio and brand level reporting for Customer KPI performance (Utilizing dashboards, templated decks and reporting tools)
- Provide business performance explanations, incorporating considerations beyond data into the reporting
- Explain business performance, drivers, and optimization opportunities o Monitor key channel, customer, competitor and emerging player performance and execute reporting at required intervals
- Provide responses to ad-hoc follow-ups when double-click (additional qustions) required with tables/charts/stories using relevant data
- Support Reporting Lead/Sr.Managers/Managers delivering against information needs articularted by Business Partners; addressing business questions and process requirements
- Deliver against needs of stakeholders, requestors and end service users o Support processes for output adherence and delivery to agreed scope in line with the agreed timelines, aligned templates and content management
- Responsible for managing multiple priorities; being able to manage deadlines and deliverables
- Monitor and act upon regular feedback inputs from end-users and Business Partners for deliverables
- Flag and monitor any business risks related to delivering the operational output (facilities, IT resources, recruitment efforts)
- Support communication processes with Reporting vertical leaders and Business Partners (project planning, workflow monitoring, quality checks, on-going changes)
- Help Reporting vertical leadership develop and finetune internal Center Of Excellence processes (work-flow mapping, pain-points and bottlenecks management) both related to service delivery and internal center operations
- Improve existing processes based on frequent end-user and Business Partner feedback loop SSC strategy delivery
- Work on building the roadmap of Business growth, identify whitespaces to idenfy opportunitities.
- Support in Annual AOP or Situation assessments exercise o Support simplification, standardization and digitalization efforts (in cooperation with global and sector stakeholders)
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- A junior/mid-level Insight or Analytics professional with experience in a leading consumer goods company. 7 years+ experience
- Education: MA in economics, math, marketing or management
- Language: English Fluent
- Potential to develop leadership and influencing profile in line with Insights Leader of the future definition: Motivates action through fact-based, inspirational material
- Has a track record of identifying and championing new processes for improving fact-based decision making
- Can synthesize multiple, disparate data sources into compelling growth strategies. Formulates a strong POV and can articulate future scenarios and is an exceptional story-teller.
- Strong collaborator; Interested and motivated by working with others. Actively creates and participates in opportunities to co-create solutions across markets or brands; will be willing and able to embrace Responsive Ways of Working
- Can easily see how insights/research learning can improve businesses impact and frames up reporting efforts and opportunities to inform business decisions
- Proven analytics, shopper research experience, consumer insights experience or commercial experience in combination with strong analytical skills
- High degree of familiarity with CPG and Food & Beverage industry data sources, including Nielsen/IRi (POS and HH panel), GlobalData, Kantar, etc.
- Deep understanding of CPG industry business performance outputs and causal measures, their relationships, and how to bring business performance insights to life visually
- Able to lead a small team and coach team members
- Proficient with PowerPoint and Excel; including ability to write complex formulas
- Experience with PowerBI
- Some knowledge of Statistics will be an added advantage
- Managerial experience: nice to have Operational experience from business servicing sector and/or consulting experience would be a plus.
Differentiating Competencies Required:
- Great stakeholder management skills
- Solution-oriented approach to problem solving
- Ability to identify and capitalize on opportunities to gain efficiencies and improve process & deliverables
- Depth and breadth of custom and syndicated research/analytics
- Strong understanding of internal & external data sources that could contribute to the reporting and analysis function
- Very strong analytical thinking with proven ability to connect data & insight from category consumption, brands drivers, macro & micro trends, and future forces of consumer change and deliver clear outlook scenarios along with implications for the business
Main Interactions Within & Outside Organization:
Internal and External Internal:
- Service Center/Vertical Leads
- Business Partners: (Brand team members, regional sales team members, Sector Category team members)
- Research Agencies
- Data Providers
- On-going deliverables, Best practices, capability building, economies of scale, simplification, digitization efforts
- Standard deliverables, key projects, business question needs
- Acquiring information, resolving service issues
- Consistent interaction across the board multiple daily interactions with internal - less frequent with external
Key challenges/unique aspects / additional complexities of the position, (which have to be considered in job evaluation but were not listed above).
Key performance indicators:
- All projects are closed within the agreed timelines, within predefined scope and with high quality
- Error-free deliverables to further drive capacity efficiencies within the serviced entities
- Productivity business targets as per project charter definition
- Positive impact on P&L of covered entities with no loss on Insight deliverable quality or the ability to support business decisions effectively
- Return in Insights Investment improvement YoY
- Positive feedback from Senior PBNA Marketing & Insights Leadership Team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.