Talent Acquisition - Lateral & Campus Hiring at PepsiCo
Views:2997 Applications:217 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
PepsiCo - Commercial Role - Finance (10-17 yrs)
- Partner with Supply Chain team to deliver total supply chain cost targets for make and move cost lines
- Engage with Beverage and Foods organization across Inventory, Receivable and Payable teams to deliver P01 Cash Conversion Cycle(CCC) targets.
- Key interface - FP&A, Supply Chain organization, Sector Supply Chain Lead, Global Procurement Finance
- Ensure AOP and forecasting deliverables as per planning Calendar.
- Drive Supply Chain Productivity in partnership with cross-functional teams on Operational and commodity costs
- Partner with SC Productivity lead in conducting monthly productivity Councils
- Drive monthly reviews and collaborate with leadership of various sub-verticals of supply chain to ensure delivery of Supply Chain cost targets
- Work with Global procurement and Agro procurement leadership team to understand drivers impacting commodity costs inflation and productivity initiatives
- Work with Logistics, Distribution and Transportation (LD&T) in delivering AOP
- Review SC performance management reports generated by COE on make and move costs on monthly basis and provide insights to Supply Chain leadership to improve cost performance
- Interface with FP&A to provide variance explanations to senior management
Planning and Forecast
- Consolidate the Supply Chain AOP basis inputs from stakeholders of supply chain sub verticals
- Support in AOP development for Direct Manufacturing Costs, Agro procurement and Overheads for manufacturing and distribution sites.
- Partner with various stakeholders of supply chain to develop accurate quarterly and monthly forecast
- Analyze cost variances vs. plan and forecast; monitor costs trends to identify potential risks
- Plan, forecast and report actuals of the Cash Conversion Cycle(CCC) and drive initiatives to meet CCC improvement targets