Head - Human Resources at pepperfry.com
Views:1344 Applications:697 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Pepperfry.com - Regional Manager - Supply Chain - IIM/IIT/ISB/MDI/FMS (3-5 yrs)
Role Definition :
The company is seeking to appoint Regional Manager - Logistics and Supply Chain with strong supply chain, project management and operations management experience and expertise to match the company's growth plans. The person will be responsible for leading all supply chain operations for the region and set up and lead a high-performance process/ operations management team. The key responsibilities are as follow:
- Responsible for setting up of Supply Chain processes and operations, specifically in the area of Warehousing and Distribution, Channel Partner management, Reverse logistics and Project management across West Region.
- Design, develop and procure most effective packaging solutions in co-ordination with the merchants.
- Data Analysis, Initiating and implementing systems, processes and procedures to facilitate timely delivery of products to end customers in the most efficient manner.
- Inventory Control & Management with experience in implementing and using ERP systems.
- Identifying opportunities to minimize cost-to-serve through process improvements. Proactively lead initiatives & projects in areas of expertise.
- Contribute logistics expertise by identifying, analyzing & measuring improvements to key processes & procedures.
- Streamlining systems and processes for effective inventory control, packaging & despatch thereby ensuring ready availability of materials to meet the delivery targets. Build processes to ensure regular physical stock audits and reconciliation queries are resolved.
- Develops generic solutions for logistics problems across multiple businesses or regions.
Leadership Expectations :
- Recruit and lead an enthusiastic and high energy operations team with the required skill sets
- Invest in ongoing team skill and productivity, efficiency enhancement
- As a member of the supply chain leadership, build great organization wide relationships driven by trust and mutual respect
Profile Requirements (Qualification & Experience) :
- Engineering Graduate from a premier institute with preferably a post-grad in supply chain or operations management from premier institutes.
- 3+ years of work experience in operations, supply chain and/or logistics functions preferably in high growth FMCG/ Retail Company with basic understanding of eCommerce business.
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing medium to large scale warehousing/ supply chain operations from scratch.
- Experience in leading operations, warehousing and fulfillment teams with 4+ direct reportees.
Profile Requirements (Skills & Competencies) :
- Excellent co-ordination and process management skills required to interface with various stakeholders
- Outstanding analytical, operations and execution skills
- Strong business acumen and comfort with numbers
- Ability to lead large teams across various locations
Location: Padgha, [Thane]