HR at PepperContent
Views:1013 Applications:251 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:238
Pepper Content - Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition (5-10 yrs)
Pepper (www.peppercontent.in) is building India's largest content marketplace that brings companies and content creators together to scale up content creation processes across 10 content verticals and 150+ content categories, 40+ content verticals, and 40+ global languages. Over the past 3 years, we- ve worked with brands like Adobe, upGrad, Swiggy, Dunzo, BusinessWorld, Digit, Shiksha.com, Rapido, BookMyShow, UrbanClap, Yatra, Bewakoof, YourStory, Bharat Matrimony, and 300+ other brands. We have over 30,000+ writers and graphic designers who have applied to Pepper so far, who form part of the - Pepper Cloud- .
We are on the path to building a global on-demand content marketplace platform that allows for collaboration, discovery, and upskilling for all our creators. Now we are in a rapid expansion phase to enter into more content service offerings, engage a wide spectrum of content creators and at the same time, scale up our existing services.
We're looking for someone who is enthusiastic, comfortable with uncertainty, flexible, great with people, understands our technical vision, and isn- t afraid to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty.
- Oversight of recruitment delivery and operations. - Partner closely with the business teams to ensure
- Sourcing and hiring strategies are aligned with People's strategies.
- Use industry knowledge and experience to identify and attract the best talent in technical or business baseline.
- Determining current hiring needs and producing forecasts
- Develop a sustainable talent acquisition and hiring plans and strategies
- Create, organize, and implement new and enhanced recruiting and selection processes/tools to drive efficiency and improve the quality of hires
- Develop and oversee innovative sourcing strategies to attract talent from non-traditional and/or diverse talent pools
- Actively leverage a network/user group base to promote the brand and tap into potential talent.
- Plan procedures for improving the candidate experience
- Suggest measures for improving employee retention
The ideal candidate must :
- At least 5+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition or similar TA role - Experience in Tech hiring is a big plus.
- Experience in hiring for Start-ups is a must.
- In-depth knowledge of full-cycle recruiting and sourcing.
- Experience with HRIS, ATS, Sourcing and Recruitment Marketing tools
- Have excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills.
- Have a willingness to be flexible: Works beyond what is described in the job description.