HR at Pepper Content Private Limited
Views:889 Applications:206 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Pepper Content - Product Manager - Marketplace (3-6 yrs)
Pepper Content (www.peppercontent.io) is building a global content marketplace that brings companies and content creators together to scale up content creation processes across 75+ content verticals and 150+ content categories. Over the past 4.5 years, over 100,000+ freelance content creators have applied to be part of the Pepper network of which we work with the top 5% talent, and on the other end - we work with over 2500+ customers like Amazon, Adobe, Google, HDFC Bank, Adani, and majority of the startup ecosystem.
We are building a global SaaS-enabled marketplace for fast-growth SMB, mid-market and enterprise customers that helps marketers manage all their activities ranging from content creation to workflow management and content distribution. To fuel all this, we have some exciting plans, and we are looking for someone in the capacity of a Product Manager to join our product team and build upon these ideas.
At Pepper Content, you will :
Category Growth and Business Expansion :
- Collaborate with the category teams (who would constantly expand into new avenues and content forms) to design the workflow and user touchpoints
- Understand business nuances to fit all the use cases in our product architecture
- Work closely with the engineering, design and business team to drive alignment, remove blockers, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance business needs against technical constraints throughout the implementation lifecycle
- Understand the nitty gritties of international expansion in terms of payment, user details and notifications, and work on creating effective solutions for the same.
- Analyse the similar product offering out there in the market and seek differentiation opportunities
Automation and Operational Excellence :
- Work very closely with all the internal team leads to identify possible inefficiencies in the workflow that can be productised and plan out working product features for the same.
- Own the marketplace metrics - Supply Depth, Take Rate vs. Quality, Liquidity, Transactions Per User, User Activity and figure out ways to optimise each.
- Support other product teams to implement overall changes related to operational teams and the internal platform.
- Develop, implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple teams
Standardize Content Quality :
- Identify touchpoints that affect the quality of content submission.
- Conceptualise strategy to standardise content quality by creating structured parameters and transferring quality ownership to users intuitively.
- Collaborate with the quality assurance team of each category to work on parametrization and tools to review content submissions at scale.
- Analyse the similar product offering out there in the market and seek differentiation opportunities.
You Should apply if :
- Have 3+ years of working experience in marketplace product teams that have scaled from scratch
- Have demonstrated success in defining and launching products
- Be comfortable an environment that is constantly changing, frequently uncertain, and at times chaotic
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up ones sleeves to get the job
- Be able to lead cross-discipline discussions with influence and not formal authority
- Very sound communication skills to listen and articulate opinions of all the stakeholders of the product
- Collaborate with Persuasiveness rather than authority
- Have strong attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple activities simultaneously
- Keen to learn, mentor and willingness to take ownership of work items
Benefits at Pepper :
- Paid leaves for new parents
- Paid menstrual Leave
- Flexible work timings
- Medical Insurance coverage for all employees and dependents including Parents or in-laws
- COVID 19 insurance coverage for all employees and dependents including Parents or in-laws
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.