Senior Recruiter at ARA Resources Pvt Ltd
Views:348 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:98
People Program Manager - Human Resource - BPO/ITeS (11-15 yrs)
Key responsibilities :
- People program Enablement Manager is a part of the Central HR and is responsible for the delivery and deployment of HR programs.
- The Manager leads transformational HR projects for the entity in alignment with the HR agenda and Global HR programs. The role involves end to end program management, change management, stakeholder management as well as related internal and external communication.
- Acts as an interface between People Program teams HR Leaders Business Leaders and Global design teams to enable HR program delivery.
- Proactively leads the delivery and deployment of new HR Practices Global programs and reviews or redefines existing ones.
- Manages complex and difficult entity specific HR Projects; cross-functionally.
- Builds a strong business relationship with the internal clientele.
- Ensures continuous improvement by actively identifying gaps proposing and implementing changes and innovative solutions.
- Facilitates the management team to bring best solutions for employees.
Skills Required :
- Program Management and Change management skills
- Communication Skills, Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Data Analytics and Interpretation
- Stakeholder Management and Team Management
- Negotiation Skills, Strong Business Acumen
- Time Management and Priorities Management Skills