Founder at Colosseum Consulting
Views:783 Applications:263 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
People & Culture Lead - Enterprise SaaS Startup (4-10 yrs)
People & Culture Lead - Early Stage Enterprise SaaS Startup
We are currently recruiting the 1st Human Capital Lead / HRBP / People & Culture / People Ops person ( you can call it anything as you wish :) - for a early stage Enterprise SaaS company - Atlan.
Read more about Atlan here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1X64DEQ_CgcMFG5F246IY34c2YyhoLUsoXy3oLAbU4gY/edit
- Behind every great company is a great team. This philosophy is at the heart of our vision for the Atlan we want to build over the next decade. A company with people at its core, where people are the biggest moat.
- We hope to build a company where every team member does their lives- best work while at Atlan. We are taking our inspiration from the best of companies- from McKinsey to Google, from Netflix to Airbnb- companies with people at their core.
- We don't believe in following the status quo when it comes to talent & people, and have constantly worked to create an environment where everyone thrives. In this role, you will work directly with us to shape Atlan's culture, ensure every Atlanian grows, spot talent gaps, and help Atlan scale.
- If you're looking for a company that truly cares about people and founders who are looking to bring the best of class innovation into People Management- Atlan is the place for you. We care.
What will you do?
- Help us shape how every individual of our team experiences life at Atlan! You will play a key role in every step of their journey including onboarding, performance, engagement and retention.
- Create delightful onboarding experiences for everyone who joins our team. You will help them thrive at Atlan, right from day one!
- Disseminate information, manage all communications and plan engagement activities that can help teams and individuals work better.
- Work with the leaders to develop policies and procedures that are people-friendly and are designed to help Atlan scale.
- Conduct Employee Satisfaction Surveys, analyze results to coach managers and leaders in action planning exercises. We will look up to you for feedback and suggestions to improve across dimensions!
- Build relationships with stakeholders across the organization and partner with the founders to effectively deliver various HR programs to the business.
- Manage the performance management system and conduct our annual goal-setting & performance assessments. You will be responsible for conducting periodic 360-degree feedback cycles, one-to-one meetings that strive to raise the performance bar in the organization!
- You will also play a key role in succession planning and development of the next generation of leaders, managers and individual contributors.
- Most importantly, you will help Atlanians do their lives- best work!