Consultant at People Business
Views:2890 Applications:299 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
People Business - Lead Consultant - HR Consulting (4-8 yrs)
People Business is a strategic Human Resources Consulting firm with partners and offices across the globe.
We are looking for a confident, dynamic, and driven professional with 4-8 years of experience in HR - either as a part of the HR/L&D Team in an organization or as a Consultant. Consulting experience from major consulting firms would be an advantage.
Bright candidates with lower work experience will also be considered.
Ideal Candidate Profile
1) Solution Development experience in some of the following areas -
- Organisational Diagnostics & Transformation planning.
- Organisational Effectiveness & OD
- Organizational Structuring & Career Architecture
- PMS & Talent Management - specifically Talent Assessment
- Leadership Development
- Employer Branding (People Business, UK partner)
- Employee Engagement (Coffman partnership, USA)
- Culture (Hofstede partner, Finland)
- Integrated HR solutions
2) Consulting & Project Management Skills
- Has a good understanding of the consulting process and methodologies:
- Can conduct research on latest trends/ best practices related to assignments across industries
- Has good client solutioning & sound diagnostic skills
- Can create effective proposals & design presentations
- Can manage multiple Clients & Projects
3) Business Development Skills
- Has an entrepreneurial mind-set
- Self-driven and takes ownership
- Is well networked in the HR and business community
- Has developed/supported in business development in the past with MNCs, Indian businesses and promoter-driven Organizations
- Has the ability to make calls, set up meetings and follow up on opportunities
- Maintain relationships with certain key accounts and manage the client on a long term basis
4) Interpersonal Skills
- Strong Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Have a high customer service orientation
- Good Multi-tasker and able to manage large accounts.
- Balanced and Mature outlook.
- Continuous Learner
- Excellent Team working skills
- Flexible and willing to work across cross cultural teams
- A person with a masters/ post graduate degree from any reputed institute.
- The candidate would be offered attractive compensation consisting of guaranteed pay and performance pay
- Total compensation will be based on the candidate's experience and growth potential
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.