Consultant at People Business
Views:553 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
People Business - Business Development Consultant (2-5 yrs)
People Business (www.peoplebusiness.org) is looking for hiring a Business Development Consultant. Read on if you are interested in an exciting, high action, high ownership, steep learning path Consulting Career.
Job Description :
The Sales Consultant would be responsible for contacting the senior-most executives from leading Indian organizations. You will be part of a sales team focused on generating new business for PB.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Work closely with the leadership team to define sales strategy for defined services
2. Acquire new customers for the firm's services
3. Generate leads and call decision makers
4. Evangelize the firm's offerings by taking strategic marketing initiatives like publishing whitepapers, conducting webinars, writing articles, etc
5. Keep track of new & existing opportunities
6. Manage and run various marketing programs (including Great Manager Awards)
7. Closely track competition and market development and define tactics
- Marketing or Business Administration degree, or equivalent.
- Prior experience in HR consulting will be preferred
- Experience prospecting to Director level and above decision makers is a plus
- Strong company research skills utilizing the Internet and available sales tools.
- Proven track record at achieving measurable goals
- Outstanding people skills with strong written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated with a strong ability to support and motivate others
- Ability to work well under pressure and proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Adept at managing multiple tasks simultaneously, well organized and excellent self-management skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.