Peel-Works - Operations Manager (7-10 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create and drive the distribution / outlet expansion plan for the city
- Achieve sales & distribution targets through a team of Area Managers / Team leads and RMs reporting to the managers
- Implement correct market working behavior no of visits, time spent per visit etc
- Drive assortment and focus brand sales in the market in line with company expectations
- Ensure timely cash collections as required from retailers
- Co-ordinate with the warehouse logistics teams on deliveries as required
Requirement for the Role:
- 7-10 years of overall experience with 3 to 5 years of FMCG/Retail/Sales operation experience
- 2 to 3 years of sales experience in the Bangalore location
- Team management experience Managing ASMs / TLs directly and RMs through them
- Target oriented candidate
- Should be willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- Should be able to take accountability and responsibility for the location.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.