Peel-Works - Business Head - North (10-12 yrs)
- You would be leading the P& L and end to end operations for North Region.
- Grow and manage the sales and operations of the existing cities, including forecasting, budgeting, demand planning, organizing assortment, and ensuring fulfilment of orders to meet your revenue and cost targets.
- We are also expanding rapidly, and this role would also be responsible for launching - Taikee-, in new cities and manage both supply and demand sides of the business, while building processes and systems to scale up in a cost-efficient manner.
- This role involves managing a large team of regional leaders, business analysts and field operations and ensuring that they are motivated while performing their responsibilities.
- Plan and strategize the category mix dynamically basis the demand of respective towns and drive profitability of the towns
- Create targets for the teams and enable them to achieve their targets.
- Ability to communicate effectively on the growth strategy to investors, management, staff, partners, customers, and stakeholders.
- Consistently work towards building and refining the key enablers of the business
- Support the hiring process for onboarding new team members to scale up the operations
- MBA with minimum 10+ years of experience in expansion of operations.
- Relevant experience in start-up/FMCG is preferred
- Preferably have held Ecommerce responsibility or should have operated as a strong leader in a larger company in the Retail / Consumer Goods/ FMCG / personal care Industry/Food.
- Directly worked with C- Level executives and managed with stakeholders
- Rich Experience of Market dynamics and Consumer Behaviour for North Region
- Comfortable with targets and get excited with challenges
- Strong communicator with experience in facilitation across all levels; skilled at addressing both large and small audiences across multiple leadership levels and functions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.