Talent Acquisition at Pearl Global Industries Ltd
Views:5328 Applications:319 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Pearl Global - AGM/DGM - Finance - CA/ICWA (5-8 yrs)
- The incumbent guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Accounting including Compliance Accounting and Business Accounting.
- Accounts Payable, Receivables, Shipping and Government Receivables related to exports.
- Financial Planning & Analysis: Including Budgeting, Financial Analysis - Daily, weekly, monthly MIS
- Protects assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
- He/She monitors and confirms financial condition by conducting audits; providing information to external auditors.
- Maximizes return, and limits risk, on cash by minimizing bank balances; making investments.
- Prepares budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans.
- Achieves budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Complies with Country, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing financial reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Ensures operation of equipment by establishing preventive maintenance requirements and service contracts; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential.
- Indian National with a CA/ CWA/ PG Diploma with at least 5-10 years of experience.
- At least 2-5 years in Manufacturing Unit.
- Knows Vietnamese.
- Has worked in Vietnam for at least 2-3 years and familiar with import-export laws and banking in the country.
- Familiar with SAP.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.