Manager Human Resources at PDCOR LIMITED
Views:267 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
PDCOR Limited - Project Expert (3-6 yrs)
Qualification & Experience:
- MBA Finance with atleast 5 years of working experience having progressive responsibility with quantifiable results in contract negotiation, administration and/or management.
- Knowledge of PPP contracts and FIDIC framework is essential. Experience in Swadesh Darshan Scheme GoI would be an advantage and would be given priority.
- EPC Turnkey project contracts is desirable. Experience in working with public procurement system with either central government/state government agencies preferable. Graduates in Civil Engineering would be preferred over other graduations.
- Evaluate, negotiate, analyze and execute Contracts, Request of Proposals for various transactions
- Prepare Detailed Project Report
- Monitor and complete contract close-out, extension or renewal, as appropriate
- Assist in resolution of issues arising between Contract Parties as per the terms of Contract.
- Communicate contract-related information to all stakeholders
- Troubleshoot including root cause analysis of contract related problems to develop appropriate learning for future contracts