PayU - Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition (7-10 yrs)
PayU, the fintech-arm of Naspers, is a leading financial services provider in global growth markets. We use our expertise and heritage in cross border and local payments to extend the services we offer to merchants and consumers. Our innovative technology, developed in-house as well as through investments and strategic partnerships, empowers billions of people and millions of merchants to buy and sell online, extending the reach of financial services.
Our local operations span 18 growth markets across Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa. Here we deliver fast, simple and efficient financial services technology that unlocks access to more than 2.3 billion consumers in our regions.
About the role:
We are looking for an outstanding talent acquisition specialist to take care of the hiring needs of our organization for teams. Basically, a hiring Yoda for our IT, Product and leadership hiring.
- Develop and execute recruiting plans to meet hiring requirements for our Tech and Product verticals along with helping us with leadership roles.
- Hiring for key senior positions within PayU
- You will also be offering, negotiating and closing on candidates and onboarding the candidates into the organization
Stakeholder Management :
- Conduct regular follow-up meetings with hiring managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
Process Improvement :
- We expect you to be an active contributor, a thinker working to improve the way we hire and the methodologies we adapt to build out the recruitment function
We require an individual contributor with a potential to lead a team in the future.
Job requirements :
- Premium B school candidates would be preferred
- 7- 10 years of proven experience in recruitment.
- Experience in leadership hiring
- You must also have in-depth knowledge of the industry in which you recruit.
- Worked on end to end recruitment
- Full cycle recruiting experience supporting business leaders by delivering high-quality work in a fast-paced, dynamic and people-centric business model
- A Hustler, with a strong can-do mentality, who is joining us to build on a vision, not to do a job
- Ability to work under pressure, tight timelines and an unstructured environment
CTC - Up to 20 LPA