PayU - Manager - Sales (4-10 yrs)
Company: PayU Payments Pvt Ltd.
Job Title: - Manager Sales
Job Location: Ahmadabad
PayU India is the flagship company of Naspers group, a $175 Billion internet and media conglomerate listed on London and Johannesburg stock exchanges respectively. PayU provides payment gateway solutions to online businesses through its cutting-edge and award winning technology. With a heritage in payments, PayU has a strong track record creating fast, simple and efficient financial services technologies that meet the unique needs of the merchants and consumers in 16 high growth markets. The mission of the company is to create a safe and secure ecosystem that enables anybody to make or receive payments. Bringing convenience and trust through continuous innovation leveraging technology.
PayU India, a 100% subsidiary of PayU, is broadly targeting three areas of growth - faster payments, credit, and digital or app based banks. In India, PayU covers nearly 60% of the airline business and 80% of the entire ecommerce business and processes over - 40,000 crore of digital payments annually. It is the country's leading payment processor and is doing over - 6,000 crore worth of transactions on a monthly basis, the highest in the industry. PayU's payment gateway has a transaction success rate 10% higher than competitor platforms.
PayU is headquartered in Sohna Road, Gurgaon and has regional offices in Mumbai, Bangalore and Pune. With over 800 employees across India, it has dedicated teams for sales, operations, customer support, dispute resolution and marketing.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects customer through cold call, referral, research & networking for the zone.
- Responsible for driving revenue aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
- Open to travel
- Easily collaborates with internal teams
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
Role & Responsibilities:
- Be the interface between PayU and the Merchant by providing end to end solution
- Drive the on-boarding of new customers and initiates spend enablement activities
- Keep up-to-date on products and competition
- Communicate PayU's value proposition and negotiate deals successfully.
- 4+ years of experience in sales, business development, or account management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment.
- Collaborative working style. Must work well in a team environment.