Talent Acquisition at PayU
Views:3430 Applications:340 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
PayU - Director/Head - Reconciliation & Settlement (10-20 yrs)
- Director of Financial Operations at Payu is responsible for handling Settlement and Reconciliation to all of our merchants with in the pre decided time, coordinating with Banks and Aggregators and overall responsibility for Nodal account reconciliation, Bank Reconciliation, Fund Management, publish Monthly Reporting.
- Recon is responsible for driving reconciliation with multiple banks process and process lines with company-wide impact and industry-wide impact. This department is leading an important and significant role in our Payments business.
- Responsible for ensuring that daily reconciliations between bank files and system records are done and un-reconciled items are followed up and acted upon.
- Bank MIS reconciliation with system data and matching of funds on daily/weekly and monthly basis.
- Co-ordinate with Banks for issues in reconciliation and payment related issues.
- Post Nodal account reconciliation on a daily basis, provide day end summary to the accounting team for passing appropriate accounting entries.
- Maintaining Nodal Account Health by keeping check on funds lying and Age analysis of the same.
- Work closely with Tech/Bank teams to understand where the daily MIS files are struck and ensure the same are ingested into the dashboard and attain a 100% reconciliation.
- Lead projects with tech team on integration of new banks, products etc.
- Keep track of daily activities as Payment Gateway commissions, Net Banking commissions, Partner commissions, Wallet commissions, Ensuring the commissions are charged on every transactions if applicable, Balancing and matching of the funds at day ends. Analyse the difference occurs and treatment of the same.
- Resolve invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
- Month End Deliverables Reconciliation/Settlement/Fund management and pending project analysis,
- Lead automation projects to ensure that reconciliation and settlement processes are seamless and support the growing business.
- Handle new products in Payments such as parallel settlement, instant refunds/settlement, Would be responsible for identifying problems, prioritizing ideas and solving them through Automation or manual (till automation take place )- right from problem discovery to conceptualization to launch. Come on board and shape India's digital payments future.
Skill Set :
- Should have around 8-10 years of experience from the same industry, understand technology
- Should have good product knowledge and experience of handling team of around 10-15 members.
- Problem-solving and detail orientated
- Should be analytical and follow data-driven approach in day-to-day work. Energetic self-starter with the ability to work with team in a competitive and fast-paced environment
- You have at least 4-5 years of hands-on payment gateway experience
- You have at least 5 years of experience banking reconciliation and settlement and maintaining relation with internal and external departments
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.