Manager - Talent Acquisition at PayU
Views:509 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
PayU - Director - Fraud Risk Investigation (15-20 yrs)
Role: Director - Fraud Risk Investigation
Company: PayU Finance
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Tracking down individuals involved in fraud activities and interviewing them. Evaluating the gathered information in the course of the investigation process.
- Ensure thorough investigation is carried out based on the internal protocols of the organization to narrow down the required evidence.
- Ensure proper documentation and storage of evidence for future references or Law enforcement requirement.
- Creating professional reports and summaries with supporting evidence when the investigation process is complete and sharing it with the management.
- Work and collaborate with attorneys appointed by the organisation to handle fraud instances.
- Use law enforcement resources for assistance relating to investigations on fraud disputes.
- Plan and prepare restitution proposals on fraud loss instances
- Work closely with Collections and assist in recovery of loss in fraud related instances.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Graduate/PG degree holder with 15+ years of related experience in Banking and Financial Institutions
- Excellent investigation skills as demonstrated by previous work
- Strong Problem-Solving Skills especially relating to investigation on digital lending
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.