Paytm - Regional Head - Sales (7-15 yrs)
About Us: Paytm is India's leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks' financial instruments. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
About the team: Paytm Transit Retail business deals in products like payment QR, SoundBox, EDC machine etc at retail outlets located near major transit points like Bus depots, metro stations etc
About the role: This is a B2C Sales role which requires a high level of people management and generating revenue
and growth for the assigned city/region.
- Define the strategy and execute it on the ground for one of our high potential markets.
- Achieve targets for key performance metrics viz merchant /user acquisition, retention & business revenue goals
- Recruit, train and build capability of large sales team in your geography and ensure that team is performing to the best of their potential through deployment of best in class sales processes.
- Work closely with the central product team, marketing team and growth team for launching field campaigns, debottlenecking issues hampering growth and retention
- Should have 7 - 15 years + of sales / business development experience with substantial experience in driving sales, user acquisition, business development, team management and exposure to driving BTL / field campaigns.
- Should have led sales team for at least 4 years
- An ideal fit would be someone with a mix of Distribution set up (like Telecom or FMCG sector) + app based industry
- Should be an MBA from a reputed institute
- Proven track record of achieving targets - including cascading sales target to team analytically and creating bankable action plan to achieve sales goals
- Here's what we are looking for (Soft Skills)
- Should possess - strong work ethic, willingness to get hands dirty and get stuff done
- Has good business judgment, strong prioritization skills, an unwavering focus, and the ability to multitask while working in a highly charged environment
Why join us ?
- A collaborative output driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology
- Improve the average revenue per use by increasing the cross-sell opportunities
- A solid 360 feedbacks from your peer teams on your support of their goals
Compensation: If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you
With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants - and we are committed to it. India's largest digital lending story is brewing here. It's your opportunity to be a part of the story!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.