Team Lead - Talent Acquisition at Paytm
Views:4580 Applications:1775 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:101
Paytm - Product Manager/Senior Product Manager - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (4-10 yrs)
- Own the product strategy; Understand customer requirements, market gaps/ need gaps and drive release-level feature choices.
- Connect activities and deliverables to business outcomes.
- Should be highly granular & hands-on.
- Constantly test his own products, create edge cases and if required should have the ability to write and define product specs from scratch.
- Have the ability to be able to work with complex cross functional teams/ should be able to influence cross functional teams: Engineers, Architects, category, business & finance.
- Should be data obsessed.
- Derive insights from data and use the same for product improvements and iterations.
- Also educate cross functional teams with actionable derived from deep data insights.
- Must aggressively defend a good strategy against random changes, fads and single-customer escalations.
- Candidate must push to allocate technical resources strategically among products.
- Integrate usability studies, market analysis, CST use-cases, NPS related data into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction and execute product specs for further execution.
- Design and execute a continuous testing plan for important end-to-end flows working
- Should have the experience of managing healthy conflicts and drive people towards customer goals and organisation priorities.
- Should have the ability to define economic rationale for every major effort and translate into metrics.
- Hand in hand with QA team to deliver excellent experience.
- Work experience in the Ecommerce industry is highly preferred.
Desired Skills: - Passionate about building world class products on the web / mobile