Human Resources at Paytm
Views:4219 Applications:1175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Paytm - Product Manager - IIT/IIM/XLRI/BITS (3-7 yrs)
Be a part of one of Paytm's fastest growing businesses - Travel. Travel was launched in 2016 and in less than 12 months we became India's 2nd largest online travel booking platform for Flights, Trains and Bus tickets. Paytm's Travel business is entirely based out of Bangalore. We are like a 250 member startup within Paytm working in a fast-paced environment. Our team comprises of Product & Design, Engineering, Business and Customer Experience functions. Join us if you would you like to work in a fast-paced, agile, entrepreneurial environment where every day brings with it an opportunity for you to create a dent in the universe.
Our Story :
Paytm Travel has revolutionized the travel industry - with a goal to empower millions of travelers who choose us as their preferred travel partner. We have been ranked as no. 2 in the travel segment, in India, within the span of a year, which proves our capability and potential to become no. 1 in the near future. Being one of the largest travel platforms in the country, our aim is to not only ensure seamless, instant booking, but also a delightful journey. We strive to enrich customer experience by making every transaction transparent, honest and hassle-free. To stay ahead of the curve, we are working aggressively towards our ambition to make travel affordable for all. With this customer centricity at our core, we strive to make Paytm Travel synonymous with a trustworthy travel partner.
Job Description :
He/ She will be:
- Own the product strategy; Understand customer requirements, market gaps/ need gaps and drive release-level feature choices.
- Connect activities and deliverables to business outcomes. Should have the ability to define economic rationale for every major effort and translate into metrics.
- Should be highly granular & hands-on. Constantly test his own products, create edge cases and if required should have the ability to write and define product specs from scratch.
- Have the ability to be able to work with complex cross functional teams/ should be able to influence cross functional teams: Engineers, Architects, category, business & finance. Should have the experience of managing healthy conflicts and drive people towards the customer goals and organization priorities.
- Should be data obsessed. Derive insights from data and use the same for product improvements and iterations. Also educate cross functional teams with actionable derived from deep data insights.
- Must aggressively defend a good strategy against random changes, fads and single-customer escalations. He or she must push to allocate technical resources strategically among products.
- Integrate usability studies, market analysis, CST use-cases, NPS related data into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction and execute product specs for further execution.
- Design and execute a continuous testing plan for important end-to-end flows working hand in hand with QA team to deliver excellent experience.
Desired Skills : Passionate about building world class products on the web / mobile - Work experience in the internet / ecommerce industry is preferred
- Good Technical Understanding will be preferred.