HR at Paytm Payments Bank
Views:511 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Paytm Payments Bank - Compliance Testing Role (7-12 yrs)
1. Compliance Assessment: Preparing and disseminating Compliance Obligation Registers and obtaining business unit's sign-off on the same.
2. Compliance Testing Monitor and periodically test compliance by performing sufficient and representative compliance testing of business units based on compliance obligations and internal guidelines.
3. Liaison with Regulators and Payment System Operators (NPCI / Card Networks) : On Licensing of products and annual inspections.
4. Regulatory Correspondence: Maintaining RBI Communication Log and preparing draft responses/ applications on various issues.
5. Management Update: Compiling Compliance update on monthly basis for senior management, quarterly basis for Board and on annual basis for ACB.
- Chartered Accountant / MBA
- Minimum +6 years of experience and beyond in Internal Audit / Compliance
- Ability to work efficiently and independently in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Ability to work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders
- An effective and relatable "culture of compliance" mentality
- Payments or fintech experience
- Experience with India regulatory requirements
- Compliance Testing ,Risk Assessment, Banking, Risk Based Supervision, Regulator Liasoning