Human Resource at Paytm
Views:1805 Applications:227 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Paytm - Partner Manager/Operations Manager (5-12 yrs)
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Analyses contact center trends and data from various sources to help answer questions related to workforce staffing needs and efficiencies for phone and/or non-phone channels (offline, chat, email, etc.)
- Communicates data insights and makes recommendations through presentations and spreadsheets in a clear and concise manner.
- Prepares reports for business leaders based on analysis such as yearly, monthly, daily and intraday call volume, average handle time, staffing forecasts.
- Recommends or instructs teams on changes that need to occur based on analysis.
- Partners with internal and/or vendor teams to align skilling and staffing support contact volume needs as needed.
- Gathers and tracks historical data at the business, site and/or network level such as absenteeism, attrition, management investment, call volume, productivity, service level performance and staffing adherence.
- Communicates with business leaders and site management on workforce data findings in order to derive solutions that meet the needs of the business.
- Provides proactive, solutions-oriented support for the Call Center management and Workforce Management teams and continuous improvement of workforce processes, policies and procedures.
- Ensures sufficient time is planned to support the business needs through training, individual representative development, and team meetings.
- Advices and leads the business in determining workforce needs and business decisions such as hours of operation, volume reallocation, vendor shortfalls at the remote sites based on forecasts and analysis.
- Provides workforce management details surrounding roll-out of projects, plans and initiatives that affect the business and may audit certain workforce processes Benchmarks other call centers to ensure we are utilizing current technology and the best methodology for forecasting staffing needs
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned and required.
- Essential duties and responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Create, maintain and analyze forecasted call volume, AHT, call capacity among other traffic variables.
- Track call volume trends and provide structured plan for improving call forecast.
- Create and maintain employee schedules to best suit call center needs.
- Organize and maintain data in several applications including WFM Tool, Excel and Access
- Prepare and distribute daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly reports with analysis, achievement against goal progress, and recommendations for improvement.
- Continuously develop and improve upon existing scheduling, call forecasting and capacity planning.
WHO YOU ARE :
- 5+ years of call center experience with minimum 2 years in partner management role.
- Minimum BA/PG degree in a business discipline or equivalent
- Demonstrate success in achieving and exceeding call centre targets.
- Understanding of and ideally have worked in call centre set up/Transition.
Desired Skills :
- Mastery in developing trusted customer relationships al all levels.
- Ability to match customer needs with state of the art technology solutions and partners to deliver them.
- Confidence in applying business and financial expertise to identify and qualify opportunities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to leverage and engage internal resources such as Marketing, Technology Experts, Services and others.