Paytm - Merchandising/Campaign Operations Role (6-9 yrs)
About Us: Paytm is India's leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services. One97 Communications Limited that owns the brand Paytm is founded by Vijay Shekhar Sharma and is headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. Its investors include Softbank, Ant Financial, AGH Holdings, SAIF Partners, Berkshire Hathaway, T Rowe Price and Discovery Capital
- Managing online promotion campaigns for Merchandising on Internal channels.
- End to end ownership of complete merchandising on the app and website for the verticals
- Completely owning the ideation & execution of Category Sale Days, Big events promotion, Marketing calendar charter, marketing plan
- Have a strong command on numbers and be able to track the number of users coming on the app, and be able to devise strategies to increase traffic
- Run A/B tests on various marketing initiatives to improve business performance
- Coordinating with the creative team, product team, Category team and Technology team to drive online campaigns.
- Driving profitable sales by ensuring visibility, traction, and a positive customer experience.
- Managing execution on all the platforms of (Desktop, Mobile site, Android, & iOS App) by creating affiliate, alliances, and partnership offers for different channels.
- Regular view on traffic demand and timely coordination with central teams course correcting any deviation
- Own the Voice of Brand and Communication on consumer access and touch points
- Understanding and know how on SEO and SEM/Affiliate marketing, and Social media marketing
The Successful Applicant :
In order to apply successfully to this role, you will have:
- 6-9 years of merchandising experience in an e-commerce set up/e-commerce team within an online brand.
- Strong proficiency of Excel, Data gathering and reporting methodologies.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and show constant entrepreneurial initiative
- Extremely skilled at skateholder management across various functions
- Ability to translate strategies into execution plans and take them to completion
- Hands on experience in handling SEM campaigns and understanding of SEO and display campaigns would be a bonus
- Experience in handling large teams
- Be adept at multitasking and should be able to handle ad hoc work expertly
- Strong communication skills; experience in coordinating teams and communicating to Business teams
Why join us?
- A collaborative output driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology
- Improve the average revenue per use by increasing the cross-sell opportunities
- A solid 360 feedback from your peer teams on your support of their goals
- Respect, that is earned, not demanded from your peers and manager
Compensation: If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you. With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants - and we are committed to it. India's largest digital lending story is brewing here. It's your opportunity to be a part of the story!