Paytm - Junior Product Manager - Telco ARPU Operations (3-8 yrs)
About Paytm :
Paytm is India's leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services. One97 Communications Limited that owns the brand Paytm is founded by Vijay Shekhar Sharma and is headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. Its investors include Softbank, Ant Financial, AGH Holdings, Elevation Capital, Berkshire Hathaway, T Rowe Price and Discovery Capital
About Telco Team:
Thriving on innovation, One97 delivers Customer Communication, Up-Selling, Mobile Content, Advertising based and Platform services to over 500 Million mobile consumers across the globe. Headquartered in New Delhi, and backed by marquee investors like Intel Capital, SAIF Partners, Silicon Valley Bank, SAP Ventures & Berkshire Hathaway, One97's products and services are available on various models i.e. Capex, Opex & Revenue Share model as per the flexibility of Telco's.
Our Key Offerings are divided into 5 broad categories as follows:
- Digital Platforms
- CVM Solutions
- Enterprise Services
- Financial Platforms
One97 has the widest and largest deployment of telecom applications on cloud platforms in India and has a myriad of VAS services that have helped operators augment their revenue even in complex markets like India, SAARC, Middle East, Africa and many more.
About the Role:
This role includes a combination of Technical & Non technical background candidates. who should have a good experience on Telco VAS products management. The successful candidate for this high impact role will be a self-starter with a passion for independent, creative problem-solving, have proven data analysis skills, show strong ownership and commitment.
1. Product Knowledge and Maintenance: Time to time analysis of the product performance statistics like Call flow, Unique user, Circle-wise penetration etc. Knowledge of other ARPU/Telco apps live across other circles/operators and find out areas where the same can be replicated.
2. Customer Interaction:
Interacting with client for improvement of service along with account manager for performance of Product
3. New Customer Requirement/New launches:
Understanding the client requirement, defining SOW, coordinating with internal teams for smooth launch
4. Product maintenance /revenue mapping/ Alert tracking.
5. Basic call flow/process flow designing for any technical requirement.
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role :
High level of drive, initiative and self-motivation Ability to take internal and external stakeholders along Understanding of Technology and User Experience Love for simplifying Growth Mindset Willingness to experiment and improve continuously.
Why join us?
- A collaborative output driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology
- Improve the average revenue per use by increasing the cross-sell opportunities
- A solid 360 feedback from your peer teams on your support of their goals
- Respect, that is earned, not demanded from your peers and manager
Compensation: If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants - and we are committed to it. India's largest digital lending story is brewing here. It's your opportunity to be a part of the story!