Team Lead HR at Paytm
Views:1188 Applications:407 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Paytm - Head - Customer Service Team - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (5-10 yrs)
We are looking for a strong leader to head the customer service team for our online retail business-Paytm Mall.
Job Brief & Responsibilities :
1. Be responsible for leading formation and implementation of policies and procedures for excellent customer service experience. They will manage all operational activity to ensure that we deliver the best possible experience to our customers in the most efficient way. They will also lead continuous improvement activities to ensure the most optimum utilization of resources.
2. Lead a multi-function team to deliver on experience metrics like CSAT, response time, resolution time and service levels
3. Act as the Voice of the Customer across the organization.
4. Use Root Cause Analysis to propose and implement process improvements
5. Collaborate with product and tech teams to leverage automated solutions like bots and IVR to maximize self-serve resolution
6. Lead reduction of contact ratio to enhance customer experience and decrease customer pain
7. Prepare annual operating plans for the customer service department and ensure that total cost of ownership is minimized year on year
8. Own experience metrics like response time, resolution time, service levels and CSAT
9. Collaborate with leadership teams from Growth, Supply, Product and Tech on issues impacting customer experience
Key Requirements :
- MBA from tier 1 institute
- 5-10 years of experience post MBA
- Has worked in a consumer internet firm for a couple of years or has experience working with a management consultancy
- Has team management, analytical thinking, stakeholder management, data-driven, strong decision-making skills
- Experience with process re-engineering
- Ability to multitask
- Strong interpersonal skills