Paytm - Growth Analyst/Business Analyst - IIT/NIT/BITS (3-7 yrs)
Paytm is looking for Growth Hackers who can understand data and generate great incremental insights for driving growth marketing.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Own end to end data insights generation for a business vertical
- Track & analyze the consumer growth metrics - Lifetime Value, Acquisition Cost, Cohorts, customer life cycle, etc.
- AOP Planning, Management reporting, Forecasting
- Assist the monthly sales planning, track target vs actuals achievement, drive business reviews
- Competition tracking & Identify new growth opportunities for business
- Create data models to identify the best user segments for campaigns.
- Ability to multitask and work on a diverse range of requirements- Engineering from IIT or Graduated from tier-1 engineering college
The Ideal Candidate :
- Engineering from IIT or Graduated from tier-1 engineering college
- 3+ years prior work experience in a startup, e-commerce or analytics company
- Must be data-driven with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Must have technical capabilities: SQL & Excel
- Good to have technical capabilities: Knowledge of at least one of R, Python & SAS
- Prior experience as a Product Data, a marketing analyst is preferred
- Strong communication and organization skills, with the ability to synthesize a lot of information quickly, highlight the key takeaways, and disseminate actionable insights
- High degree of ownership in taking things to completion
- Ability to multitask and work on a diverse range of requirements