Paytm - General Manager - Company Secretary (8-15 yrs)
Company Secretary - General Manager
Paytm is India's leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks' financial instruments. To further enhance merchants' business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
About the Role:
We are looking for a suitable and experienced candidate for handling the Company Secretary role.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Should be able to Handle Secretarial Compliances independently, well versed with the Companies Act, 2013, Secretarial Standards along with the latest amendments and have thorough and technical knowledge of the public company compliances, rules and regulations.
2. Knowledge of Banking Regulation Act will be an added advantage. Oversee or guiding filing of forms with MCA
3. Assisting HOD for development and implementation of processes/ systems to ensure good governance and management of the Secretarial function
4. Preparing of agenda and papers for Board meetings, Committees, General meeting and oversee follow-up action post Board meetings
5. Practical knowledge of conduction of Board/ Committee/ General Meetings, drafting and preparing of minutes within the timeline, proficiency in drafting, meticulous attention to secretarial documentation and ability to work under pressure and meet short deadlines
6. Oversee maintenance of Statutory books, Registers, ensure policies, regulatory or statutory changes are upto date and approved by the Board / Committee
7. Assist to HOD as a point of connect between the HOD and Secretarial function, other functions, company shareholders, and Company's senior management team. Active participation in management discussion, internal meetings, ATR management etc
8. Liaisoning with external and internal auditors in consultation with HOD
Oversee preparation required secretarial MIS post Board meetings
9. Handle correspondence, collate information and communicate decisions to relevant company stake holders
20. Good verbal and written communication skills, proficiency in Companies Act, 2013, Drafting of minutes and various secretarial documentation, preparation of agenda, liaosioning and coordination with internal and external stake holders and ability to meet the deadlines are key criteria for the role
Why join us:
1. A collaborative output driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology
2. Improve the average revenue per use by increasing the cross-sell opportunities
3. A solid 360 feedback from your peer teams on your support of their goals
4. Respect, that is earned, not demanded from your peers and manager
If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants - and we are committed to it. India's largest digital lending story is brewing here. It's your opportunity to be a part of the story!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.