Paytm - Customer Service Associate - Process Excellence - Paytm Money (3-5 yrs)
Job Description :
1) To take ownership of company's Customer Experience objectives
2) To be Key Liaison between the Customer service team and all the business teams.
3) Understand possible issues in product and develop preliminary issue tree.
4) Get involved in setting new processes for the customer service team to follow.
5) To drive process improvement, process re-engineering, define process workflows.
6) Work upon improving the quality and productivity of operational processes.
7) Support the implementation of upcoming processes.
8) To strive for productivity increases through automation.
9) Optimization of operational processes to ensure better quality and customer satisfaction as per the corporate strategy.
10) Creating SOPs and process documentation for customer support executives based on issue types.
11) Identifying the scope of automation in existing processes and implementing changes.
12) Well versed in preparing reports as per Business Requirements.
Key Requirements :
1) Must be skilled in using MS Excel (proficient in vlook up, pivot table, hlook up, data validation, data crunching/cleaning)
2) Analytical skills- Knowledge about mysql, Hive or any other database.
3) Strong command over English (Written and Spoken).
4) Knowledge about CRM tools.
5) Analytical and Reasoning ability with basic knowledge about APIs.
6) Experience- People with CS operations/IT background.
7) Knowledge about wealth management products- Equity, Derivatives, MF, etc
8) Willing to work in a very high energy and dynamic environment.
9) Flexible on shifts/ rotational offs
10) Positive attitude, team oriented, self-starter who can work in a collaborative manner to achieve team goals.